At Tri-State Roofing, we take people’s home to heart. We appreciate that your home is your biggest investment. Our job isn’t finished until we’ve installed a roof that will stand the test of time, protecting people and promising curb appeal. Since we’re locally owned and family-operated, we treat each home as if it were our own. Founded with this customer-centered philosophy, our crews specialize in all kinds of roofing repair and replacement for residential and commercial roofs, as well as gutter protection.
Not only do we stand behind the quality of the products we install, but we’re also confident enough in our craftsmanship to offer a five-year warranty on workmanship. If there’s a problem with your roof within that time, we will come back and make it right.
Our services include:
• Asphalt: This is the most common type of shingle we install. Known for extreme durability, these shingles have evolved to offer a wide selection in colors and style to complement any home.
• Metal Roofing: Thanks to the unique durability of its makeup, metal roofs last long and withstand the elements. They also provide an energy-efficient option for homeowners or business owners.
• EPDM: For commercial jobs with flat roofs, EPDM is made from rubber material that’s suitable to withstand extreme weather conditions. Since it’s made from recycled materials, EPDM is also an environmentally friendly option.
• Spray Foam: Ideal for commercial applications, spray foam offers provides the highest R-value per inch. It lowers energy bills by providing an air and moisture barrier that keeps the heat out in the summer, in during the winter. In fact, a spray foam roof will pay for itself within 4-7 years.
• TPO: Laid within single-ply membranes, TPO is comprised of two kinds of rubber materials. It provides a durable and cost-effective option for commercial roofs.
• PVC Coating: Long-lasting and eco-friendly, PVC coating works well in commercial jobs. This eco-friendly option is also recyclable.
We make sure the quality of our products is as top-notch as the level of craftsmanship that goes into installing them. All of our roofers are trained and certified to install these brands. The one we go to most often is Owens Corning Duration Series architectural shingles. These high-performance products feature a breakthrough design to ensure long life and many style options.